Forty Eight is a 1202cc,twin cylinder motorcycle that produces 60 BHP.The bulky wheels and tough attitude of the Forty Eight makes it one of the most desired Harley bike in the country.
The Iron 883 is an entry-level cruiser and is assembled in India.This one has more sporty credentials and as the name suggests is the recipient of an 883cc 4-valve engine that produces 50bhp.
The Street 750 cruiser was launched in India at the 2014 Auto Expo.Having been around for quite a while, the iconic two-wheeler manufacturer came up with the premium cruiser that is available at an affordable price.Moreover, the company has worked upon the loop holes making Street 750 a viable choice in the premium cruiser segment.
Yes,it’s fat and that is why it gets its name.The Fat Boy has a unique design and there is a generous dose of chrome and that is not all.It comes with a load full of features too.It features a wide FLH-style handlebar, a textured leather seat insert, custom metal fenders and a shotgun-style dual exhaust system.
A little sparse, a little spare, and an exercise in understatement describes the Harley-Davidson 1200 Roadster, at least in appearance.Performance-wise, it’s agile with a greater lean angle than the Sportster stable is used to having. Not just a cut-down Sportster, the Roadster features a different frame and enhanced suspension along with the tried-and-true air-cooled Evolution engine.
Terms & Conditions
- Proof of valid Indian or International driving license.
- One original valid ID will be retained until the return of the bike.
- Refundable security deposit of INR 5000 will be charged at the time of renting the bike.
- Delivery/Pick up charges are additional and will depend on location.
- If the bikes are picked from us and delivered back to us, no additional charges will apply.